Posting an event on Equo is very fast and easy, however we’ve put together this step by step guide to offer you a helping hand.
- If you haven’t already, remember to register as an organiser on Equo. This is quick to do and you only have to fill out your details once.
- Once you’ve registered you’ll receive an activation link to your email. Click this link to verify your account.
- You must now register with Stripe in order to be able to process payments. Again, this is quick and easy to do.
- Just fill out your details and then you’re ready to start posting your events.
- Now you’re ready to add your first event. Click add event and then fill out the event details.
- Remember to add classes to your event!
- Fill out the details needed for each class.
- Follow the process through and add any venue documents that you’d like your competitors to see.
- Similarly, if you have any extras associated with the event you can also add them.
- You can also create emails to send to your competitors to notify them of results, times, cancellations etc.
- Your event is now ready to be listed on Equo. Congratulations!
If you still need a bit of extra help then remember to visit our Organiser FAQ page.